Saturday, January 5, 2008

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 12/13/2007, 12/14/2007, 12/15/2007, 12/16/2007, 12/17/2007

12/13
Running around

It's kind of

[pic]

been a long time since it rained.

So it was really really cold. (>_<)

Well, it's December. Of course it's going to be cold.

Everyone has a cold, but my Christmas live is soon, so I have to be careful.

Today was the Yokohama event rehearsal, JAM pre-recording, etc.

I went here and there and ran around like crazy.

It definitely feels like December.

Alright! I swear I'm going to be healthy for the rest of the year!

Oh yeah! Some strawberries arrived in my office.

I'll eat strawberries and get stronger!

Thank you! (^_^)v

Well, tomorrow at Yokohama BLITZ, it's age's traditional end-of-year live event.

Everyone who's coming, please enjoy!

Goodnight.

12/14
Yokohama BLITZ

age-san's

[pic]

live event

Everyone, thank you for coming!

You were as passionate as always!

I sang one solo song, and one with JAM's men (-1), and one with JAM and Minami-chan.

Muvluv fans, thank you for this year! Let's do it again next year!

Executives, performers, staff: good work!

Okay! Starting tomorrow, I'm preparing for the Christmas acoustic live! I'll work hard!

It's only one week away, isn't it?

So soon...

Goodnight. (^-^)/~

12/15
HA HA HA HA HA!

Since it's the end of the year

[pic]

everyone's really busy.

After the AJF live in Shibuya, Nabe-chan and Hirobon came with me to the live's party, without even eating.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Thanks, guys! Even though everyone's busy, you found time.

HA HA HA HA HA!

When I'm too busy, I wind up laughing. I wonder why.

HA HA HA HA HA!

I'm looking forward to the X'mas acoustic live on the 21st so much that I can hardly stand it! o(^0^)o

Ah! I was going to take pictures with Nabe-chan and Hirobon, but I was running around so much that I forgot.

HA HA HA HA HA!

Laugh, laugh

HA HA HA HA HA!
HA HA HA HA HA...

Haa.....

Goodnight. (^_^)v

12/16
Blind Pig

JAM's new band's

[pic]

guitarist, TAKEO.

Long time no see!

TAKEO was the last guitarist for my previous band, "Blind Pig."

Today was a party and the first meeting with the band members.

TAKEO seems more adult than he did back then.

Is that normal? (LOL)

Let's work together on JAM's live! (^_-)

Goodnight.

12/17
Rehearsal

The 21st's Minami Aoyama Mandorake

[pic]

acoustic live rehearsal

Aggh, I sang so much.

I'm tired. (>_<)

Everyone worked hard without resting.

Good work. (^_^)v

It's starting to take form.

I'm happy. (^_-)

Nabe-chan on guitar, Hirobon on bass, A-chan on piano, and, participating for now, Ucchi on percussion.

Well, I'm waiting to see what kind of live it ends up being!

Goodnight.

No comments: