Friday, January 18, 2008

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 12/18/2007, 12/19/2007, 12/20/2007, 12/21/2007, 12/22/2007

12/18
It's pretty cold...

Yesterday I was attached to my computer working all day on things that are due soon or coming up this weekend, practice for my solo live, etc. And in order to make "Perfection" more beautiful, I added lyrics to a new song that I haven't released yet--that is, November's (tentative) new love song.

I also added the details of Jumpfest to the News section!

Now is a JAM meeting and recording...

"Real Love"

Full of prayers for eternal love, now I make an oath to the night sky

We met thanks to a miracle
And fell in love as fast as a shooting star
Our love is wrapped in vague dreams
Now change the dreams to primary colors

There's no "What should I do?" It almost hurts
I can see that I love you, that this is fate

I'm being absorbed by your eyes, your lips
Let's keep embracing until the end of the world
Like I'm under a spell, I feel our love and I'm drowning in you again

As the years go by, our love will get stronger
I'll fall in love with you again
Nobody will taint our wings as we fly into the future
Because this is real love

Your past and your tears, they're all right
I'll absorb the blows for you with overflowing gentleness

I want to see you and I want to touch you now, I'm making an oath for eternity
With a love that never lies I'll lead you safely through life
I promise, I can't live without you

I'm being absorbed by your eyes, your lips
Let's keep embracing until the end of the world...

I want to see you and I want to touch you now, I'm making an oath for eternity
With a love that never lies I'll lead you safely through life
I promise, I can't live without you

12/19
The city is Christmassy

[pic]

Yesterday, on top of the JAM recording, I recorded a radio show, etc etc etc...And we had a passionate meeting about my upcoming live. (⌒▽⌒)ツ

Now, I have urgent news. I posted it in the News section too, but there's additional information about the Jumpfest on the 23rd! At the Touei Animation booth, I'm going to perform with the voice actors from "One Piece!" It'll be "We Are," of course.

And the second set of lyrics for Perfection is a self-centered, cutesy, aggressive song. (;´ー`)┌ In Shibuya Cyclone Hall on the 22nd, I'll kill the darkness, and everyone will remember Dani's Sword. (LOL)

"Sword of Justice"

(Final count down! We never give it up!)

They sneak up on this planet that is full of love
The nightmares that threaten our peace
If you pray for peace, a boundless power will spring forth
Release the power in order to protect it

When you're unsure about something,
I'll show you the way with my sword

Shake off a sword (birth!)
Cut darkness apart and
Take back the shining future!
Sword of justice (awakening!)
Do a heroic dance
With a song of truth, come on! Hey! Hey! Hey!

(Final countdown! We never cry!)

In my image of the future, this planet is still blue
I'll believe in the dawn and keep praying
Don't wield it for yourself, do it for someone else
The legendary sword that is passed down

If you hold up your fist bravely
Your blade will light up the future

Shake off a sword (destiny!)
Cut darkness apart and
Grab the eternal proof of fate!
Sword of justice (advent!)
A miracle floats down
Onto your soul's voice, come on! Hey! Hey! Hey!

(Final countdown! We never give it up!)

Shake off a sword (inheritance!)
Cut darkness apart and
Take back the shining future!
Sword of justice (explosion!)
Do a heroic dance
With a song of truth, come on! Hey! Hey! Hey!

(Final countdown! We never cry!)

12/20
Part 3

Yesterday, JAM recorded "No Border"'s coupling song. Fukuyaman was as funny as usual. (LOL) He's a great friend that I respect but for some reason I keep laughing. (LOL) We're recording today, too--our first original single is almost complete!

Today's lyrics are, finally, this month's new song, a Christmas song. As usual, the title is still undecided. (LOL)

Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
Happy! Merry Christmas!  We wish a Merry Christmas! 
Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
I will celebrate X'mas with you 

When I was little, I couldn't reach it even on tiptoe
The star called "hope" on top of the big tree
Let's decorate--we can do it now!

Frozen white breath, before the snow of sadness piles up
If they untie a red ribbon, everybody smiles
Now, let's sing, on this holy night

Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
Happy! Merry Christmas!  We wish a Merry Christmas! 
Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
I will celebrate X'mas with you 

Let's make the month merry and make a toast to the future all over the world
By putting our cold, heavy hands together
We can warm ourselves to the heart

If, higher than the stars, higher than anybody
We hang a wreath of dreams, the world can become peaceful
Now, let's pray, on this holy night

Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
Happy! Merry Christmas!  We wish a Merry Christmas! 
Happy! Merry Christmas!  Happy! Merry Christmas!  
I will celebrate X'mas with you 

12/21
Recording "getto da ze"!

[pic]

Yesterday was JAM recording again. We did my chorus part and Rika-chan's part that she couldn't do yesterday because of work.

Yesterday, Makkun, whose part was finished, stopped by to visit while she was shopping. Oooh! I like JAM. d(^0^)b

Of course, Niisan directed. He was in a good mood because of his new guitar. (LOL) He had a little bit of a cold, but it turned out okay.

Well, today is Jump Fest rehearsal...

12/22
Finally

Yesterday was Jump Fest rehearsal. Makuhari's atmosphere is always exciting. Before that, I did some end-of-year cleaning around the kitchen, and got the ventilation fan all clean. It's a painful, but it makes me happy when it's clean.

And today is the last chapter of the monthly live...at least I think so, but the weather...but I decided, "sonnan kankei nee!"

No comments: