Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12/11/2007, 12/12/2007, 12/13/2007, 12/14/2007

12/11
The era that shaped me...

I was just thinking, a song is something that somebody wrote. (LOL)

A boy who, in his teens, only had one song left in the world is now a man who, more often than singing, finds himself thinking up music and lyrics...

Life sure is interesting. (* ̄▽ ̄*)

That being said, last week, on a TV show, a woman's ballad that had been in my heart for a long time was played in a countdown, and I looked up at it just for a minute, but...

Songs connect with your life, and that song stays inside you. You can't forget it, even if you think you have.

I thought I had forgotten it, but Yuumin's "Sotsugyou Shashin" was inside of me...

I was in middle school. Before Higuttsuan and Shunji had joined Lazy, I performed side guitar.

At that time, my older sisters were still performing. That song, by Yumi Arai, was really famous at the time.

The melody of that song is obviously fresh and different from others that were popular at its time, and it also let me see clearly see the "essence" of an adult woman, like my sister Masumi, who is six years old than I am. I still remember that feeling. 1

Music is incredible! (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

Notes:
1 As you can probably tell, this part confused me and it's probably wrong...sorry.

12/12
Belief in a new year! 1

The Anipara we recorded yesterday is going to be broadcast next year, already. (^▽^)V

The pace of time is a little bit faster than I can handle. However, "a little bit" adds up, so it's not a laughing matter.

If I don't change the way I've been doing things, I'll never raise my skill level. I won't catch up to the community around me.

However, I'm "too lazy," so maybe this situation is the best one.

The tempo of the JAM Project is fast than I am. Inside that group, one absolutely must keep recklessly trying and trying and trying.

It's awesome! That's the kind of life I imagine having: going at full speed. (^▽^)V

Oh yeah, Anipara. Our guest was Angela, for the first time in 4 years.

[pic]

She's come down a bit from the bitchy image she had when she debuted, but she's still really talented and I'm jealous... (^▽^)V

So, on the way home, I stopped to eat with Endoh and Kumabuu. We went to a restaurant next to the nabe place, called the "Set Meal Shop that's Always Crowded." (LOL) It was recommended by Kuwagaki.

It was good...but, the portions were huge. But, I ate it all. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

"I used to eat more than that," I laughed.

[pic]

Well, I have to work hard today, too. Since my throat feels a little like I'm catching a cold, I'm prepared. (LOL)

[pic]

Today I had "Kooru Itadaki" Oolong tea again, and it was very good.

Have a nice day. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

Notes:
1 This is a pun; both words ("信念," "belief," and "新年," "new year") are pronounced "shinnen."

12/13
14:42
It's December

I really wish I had more time. I don't need money, or prestige, or honor, or even to be taller (LOL). Just give me more time!! ( ̄Q ̄*)

Yesterday was AJF rehearsal. I only got to work on my sections.

[pic]

The band is Endoh's band, so I can sing without worrying. (^▽^)v

12/13
17:05
age

[pic]

event rehearsal!

It's JAM's special variety act! \(~o~)/

12/13
23:24
Phew!

[pic]

I'm tired. (●´∀`●)/ Today, three of us volunteered to pre-record "No Border"!

Anyway, I spent this afternoon writing songs. Σ( ̄□ ̄;)

It looks like I'm going to make it by the skin of my teeth.

Crap! (o^o^o)

12/14
15:22
The Yokoburi came! (●´∀`●)/

[pic]

I don't have a fever and I don't have a stomachache and my joints don't hurt, "but" my throat hurts! Σ( ̄□ ̄;) So I drank some Asian ginseng and citric acid that I received from a boy who is a fan in Osaka.

Thank you! (o^o^o)

12/14
19:51
One more minute

[pic]

Then, showtime! (o^o^o)

However, as usual, age events have so many people!

It's even popular in Korea! It's incredible! \(‾o‾)/

No comments: