Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12/15/2007, 12/16/2007, 12/17/2007

12/15
10:06
My...voice...is...┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

hoarse...┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

So I couldn't do my usual angelic beautiful voice (LOL), but I performed "Tsubasa," "Asu e no Houkou," and "Name" in a scratchy voice like Mori---san's, enthusiastically. (^▽^)V

[pic]

But, why did I have to catch a cold in this busy December? I'm not ready for this...really... ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ

Dani's cold affects his stomach, but mine is centered on my throat. I don't know which one is better, though. (LOL) Everyone, be careful not to catch cold.

Anyway, today is AJF. I wonder if my voice will come out? (LOL) But, I'll do the best I can. (^▽^)V

12/15
18:48
Oh no...

[pic]

That was embarassing.

I'm gonna die. (//∀//)

12/16
11:32
Popdown (LOL)

At Anisama, etc., there's a device above the stage called a "popup," but yesterday, I was a "popdown." (LOL)

Yesterday, my voice was still raspy because of my cold, so I thought, "I have to do a really flashy performance,"

But on my first song, "Chojin Sentai Jetman," I planned to run out at the intro, screech to a halt at the very edge of the stage, sing, "Jetto, jetto," from there.

But, what actually happened was that when I stopped at the edge of the stage, my boots slipped and I wound up completely upside-down on the floor! So, since I suddenly vanished like that, I was a "popdown." (LOL)

But, it was actually pretty cool! I've been an entertainer for 30 years and I'm a singer right down to my core. I held on to the mike as I fell on my butt, and started singing from down in the orchestra pit.

And I did it all unconsciously. (LOL)

On top of that, instead of singing "Let's go tobidase," I sang, "Kimi no mune de"...how charming.

Afterwards, Shocker said, "The lyrics didn't fly out, but your body sure did." ( ̄ヘ ̄)凸 (LOL)

Well, because of that, my last time singing this year on a big stage became a day full of memories. (* ̄▽ ̄*)

[pic]

12/16
20:32
Cold Σ( ̄□ ̄;

[pic]

Roppongi (●´∀`●)/

Cabaret club, starting now...

Not exactly (LOL) I'm suddenly taking part in Masatoshi Ueda-sempai's event in a cabaret club. \(~o~)/

This time, it's going to be Zuutorubi...I mean, the Beatles! (o^o^o)

12/16
21:42
(o^o^o)

[pic]

Mother Nature's Sun
Black Bird
Woman

Yeah! It was great! (o^o^o)

12/16
22:41
Re re re

[pic]

Recording!

No Border! I'm putting everything I've got into it!

12/17
Naturally...

Now I won't be a bother anymore...I went to the doctor.

But, I didn't really like this doctor. When he examined me, he was like, "What would happen if this were a different, worse disease?" I was surprised. ( ̄□ ̄;)!!

Anyway, today, I surprised myself. On the way to the doctor's, I started humming a song.

It was the Kawaguchi Taishou song. ( ̄□ ̄;)!! But, I only hummed the refrain over and over...

Ike, ike, Kawaguchi Hiroshi, ike, ike, Kawaguchi Hiroshi

I'm scary. (LOL) But, from now on, I'll make this song my march whenever I'm in trouble. (^▽^)V

So, that's why the "No Border" recording is going on right now, but I'm at home writing lyrics. (* ̄▽ ̄*)

On the website, the musicians for next year's tour has been announced. Furthermore, everyone has been replaced, and there's a lot of speculation going around...

There's no strange reason for it or anything.

Right now, I still respect Ken-chan and Kohno-chan, and I don't think there are any musicians better than them, and we're still going to work on "No Border" together. (^▽^)V

If I may be so bold as to say it, our veteran army has become a developing one.

JAM Project is...kind of a pain. It's not high school baseball, but we can't run on just our strength either.

Music is important, but beyond that, there's "way of life" and "process"..."harmony" and "willpower." (LOL) We need that kind of hunger and inexperience. That is very, very important.

Maybe it's a small thing, but we can't have the members and staff riding in economy and the band only in first class.

But, the truth is, we can't really say that, right? Saying to Soultoul-san, "Let's ride in economy." (LOL)

Well, that's a joke. Even though it takes time and it's a pain, we've decided to work at the same place and share our joys and sorrows, and become a singular team.

The drummer, Hideki, is like my son, but he's really a strange person. (LOL) (* ̄▽ ̄*)

No comments: