Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12//26/2007, 12/27/2007, 12/28/2007

12/26
Just...

One week left...in 2007.

[pic]

Yesterday, we rehearsed for the Solid Vox party, then I was at the "No Border" trackdown until the middle of the night.

When I thought about trying to make a meaningful, deep work, I became concerned about a lot of things that I hadn't thought about before.

Of course there's a meaning that I want to convey in the lyrics and music, and I want the trackdown and arrangement to have the same intentions.

More than a professional polish, I want there to be a lot of spirit.

I like a soul-shaking scream better than a neat and pretty song.

For me, music is emotional.

I'm that kind of person...how annoying. (LOL)

Oh yeah, starting yesterday I started drinking (?)tea again, and I'm slowly starting to recognize its good effects.

[pic]

I suddenly understood something a teacher told me. On cold mornings, if you drink (?)tea, your body warms up.

If I do that, I can start the day in a kindhearted mood.

I did a bad thing to Makkun. I wrote in my blog that I was postponing my live but all of Makkun's fans got scared that Makkun wasn't going to do her birthday live, and she received a flood of letters.

I am so sorry. (^^ゞ

My live comes after the two days in Osaka so I postponed my live so that I could have a break for a week.

Among the JAM Project members, Makkun is the one who most values her solo activities, and her sense of balance is spot-on. She's not a pain like I am. (LOL)

However, "No Border" and "Hero" are both masterpieces. ( ̄ー ̄)v

12/27
Last night again

I was at the trackdown.

[pic]

Kondoh-chan did one song, Sakamoto-san did the other. They both worked really hard.

In this society, outside of how the song sounds, the engineer name only appears in small type. It's really a critical job!

Since it's the last job, they often have to work close to the deadline. They also have great influence on how the final product sounds.

But, when I see these people working so hard without complaining to fix the sound up even a little bit, I'm humbled.

When it comes to a job, you can't call yourself a pro just from working when the conditions are good and you're doing fun things.

Matsumoto-san and Kondoh-chan are both amazing. V(* ̄∇ ̄*)V

12/28
JAM Project official site

renewal V(* ̄∇ ̄*)V

And tour extensions. V(* ̄∇ ̄*)VV(* ̄∇ ̄*)V

In Osaka, it's the hall where I went to see my first rock band. It was in 1976, the first time Aerosmith came to Japan. The opening act was Bowwow.

I'm going to sing on that same stage... (┬┬_┬┬)

It's been 31 years since then. I feel like I'm going back to my roots.

Well, next year I'm going to be abroad a lot, so I'm starting to think that I should get a 905 cell phone. V(* ̄∇ ̄*)V

[Here he discusses the merits of the cameras on each phone. I'll skip it because there's a lot that I don't understand.]

Even if I have to take photos myself, my dream is to take and upload pictures over 50,000 pixels. It's a smaaaaaaaaall dream. (LOL)

However, there are a lot of pictures saved on my current phone, and I can't transfer them between models.

If I mail a few at a time to my Mac I'll have to buy software that works like a cell phone.

Meh, oh well. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

[pic]

No comments: