Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12/20/2007, 12/21/2007, 12/23/2007, 12/24/2007

12/20
10:45
A moment's...

Serenity... (only in the morning)

Since recording starts in the evening today, I'm trying to get things done, cleaning up the things I've been neglecting one by one... I'm in the end-of-year spirit. (o^^o)

Before that, I had my morning dose.

[pic]

Iwa tea that I received from Misato-chan, "大紅袍." (How do you pronounce that?!) Iwa tea is the same species as oolong tea, but it has more of a kick, so maybe that's why I like it. (^▽^)V

Well. First I'm gonna write a report manuscript. Sometimes, handing it in on the day it's due is okay. (LOL)

Then, after that, preparation for the Jumpfest on Saturday. "Sing something that you haven't sung in public before!" they told me. Furthermore, two songs at a time. ( ̄□ ̄;)!! So, as a matter of course, I have to memorize lyrics. ( ̄□ ̄;)!! I'll do my best! (^▽^)V

Oh yeah, isn't this book awesome?

[pic]

Geshikayo-san, you do so much for us. We're always grateful.

This is a special anison issue. It was way better than I thought it would be; I was shocked. (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Thank you so much. Everyone buy it, okay? The front cover is the latest shot of JAM! (^▽^)V

Also....I don't want to do it, but I think I'm going to postpone my birthday live on February 18. (┬┬_┬┬)

If I tried to do it I probably could, but I've been struggling along so much lately that I feel like I can't right now...

About a month ago, the JAM members all put our pet productions together, and we were incredible, facing 2008.

I talked to the members and asked for them to cooperate more. Isn't each member individually, and the five of them as a group, respected singers? If you're counting on other people to get things done, stop it! That's what I told them. If you think that your singing skill is inferior, fight with all of your life to make it better! That how our conversations usually go.

Then, I also talked to the people in charge of each member's office. (This is important.)

"Since 2008 is going to be a very important year for the JAM Project, please cooperate with complaining!" And, "Don't schedule solo activities near JAM Project's activities! Especially around concert times, in order to increase the members' concentration, unnecessary booking is off-limits!"

I've gone on for too long, but even though I've been doing birthday lives for 20 years, the two-day concert in Osaka is the next day, so I can't do my own live, right?

Knowing this, I'm kind of embarrassed that I've been renting live houses in Osaka and Tokyo.

I lead, so I'm the leader...but I'm still childish.

"What a jerk! Hironobu Kageyama! Grrr!" - The Bosses

But, as I'm writing this, JAM is announcing extended tour dates, so maybe there's time.

The 31st anniversary of my coming to Tokyo.

I'll have my birthday live on April 16. Of course!

12/21
14:54
After all...

I've been slowly memorizing lyrics, and I'm tired. (LOL)

Soon I'll be like Aniki, where I've made the mistake, but I'll get mad at someone else...but when Aniki does it, it's cute. (^▽^)V

Well, continuing the talk about the birthday live from yesterday. Honestly, it doesn't look like our rehersal time is going to increase, so that's a good reason.

It's impossible to do anything other than acoustic alone. In 2008, I want to make "Higher quality!" my slogan, even in my personal activities. Without regard for my physical fitness, I'm passionate about giving a live full of good content. After all this is over, I'll be okay. (^▽^)V

Right about now, they should be dubbing the string section for the new song in the studio. I wish I could be there. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

But, I have one more song to memorize! Ugghhh! (LOL)

With tomorrow's Jumpfest and the next day's solo acoustic live in Kichijouji, I'll be done with lives for the year.

Everyone, come see me! (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

12/21
20:46
Rehearse rehearse rehearse!

[pic]

I'm here, Makuharimesse! \(‾o‾)/ We're rehearsing for tomorrow. \(‾o‾)/ I feel a little hoarse, but that's no problem! A cold? "Sonna no kankei nee!" I'm okey-dokey! (o^o^o)

12/21
22:27
This event


[pic]

At the Jumpfest, I'll be at the Touei Animation booth and Banzai-Namco's booth! It's all gonna be Dragonball! (o^o^o)

12/21
23:01
Ta-da!

[pic]

I can't remember the new song's lyrics after all... (T_T)

Now I have to stay up all night and memorize them! (o^o^o)

12/23
13:17
Well, well

Now, for the year's final acoustic live, I'm going to the Star Pines Cafe in Kichijouji.

Yesterday at Makuhari, I sang with my nose all plugged up and my voice funny again. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

[pic]

About that song, I tried with all my might to memorize it, but the tempo was fast and made me nervous, and it didn't come out right.

I messed up... (* ̄▽ ̄*)

After that, at the Touei Animation booth, I was with Nozawa-san for the first time in a long time, and some other things happened, so Jumpfest was fun after all.

Everyone who came, thank you. You're always so strong. (^▽^)V

Well, anyways, I'll perform tonight's acoustic live in full mind of the fact that it's the last time I'll sing this year. (^▽^)V

12/24
The end! (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

I still have songwriting, the fan club end-of-year party, and after-recording (LOL) etc., so work is going to continue until the 30th, but...

for right now, with yesterday's acoustic live, my 2007 ended on a good note. (^▽^)V

[pic]

Furthermore...last night was a godsend. Because, when I talked my voice was so hoarse I couldn't believe it, but when I sang, my "angel's voice" came out. (LOL)

"Things like this can happen?" I thought. I was the one who was most surprised.

Thanks to that, I was able to sing well enough to satisfy even myself, and with a big, big sense of gratefulness, I was able to complete my last performance of 2007 with great satisfaction.

Everyone who came, thank you so much. People even came from Korea, and everybody was very happy. I am a very very very happy person.

However, because of my voice, MC-ing was really difficult. At one point, I said "Merry Chriksuma." (LOL)

"Who am I, Dani?" I thought. It was embarrassing. Ψ( ̄∀ ̄)Ψ

All things considered, it was a really great 30th year.

I want to take this high tension and continue it along to JAM's tour. (^▽^)V

No comments: