Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 10/30/2007 and 10/31/2007

10/30
JAM announcement!

I did...

[pic]

the JAM Project announcements and press conference.

Reporters, normal people who were watching, people who got excited for us, thank you!

[pic] 1

It was comforting. (^_^)v Good work, everybody!

We talked about the sale of the original single, and the Japan live tour, and the overseas tour, etc...

From now on, I'm gonna be busy, huh?

I'm looking forward to it!

I'm thankful that I could receive this great chance in this wonderful, awesome place, and we and I are going to think seriously about what we should do and do it.

I'm going to do my best to live without regrets.

There's no time to rest on my laurels.

In this one short life of mine, so that I can have a great smile on my face until the end

so that everyone can smile

I'll sing!

Please continue supporting me! \(^O^)/

Goodnight.

Notes:
1 It's the new JAM Project logo!

10/31
Happy Halloween!!


Today is

[pic] 1

Halloween!

Even if you make that face,

I won't give you any candy.

But...

Since you're cute

I'll give you some after all (^_^)

[pic] 2

Goodnight

Notes:
1 Did you know that Endoh's dogs' names are Pocchi and Chamame? You did? Okay.
2 *gag*

No comments: