Monday, October 29, 2007

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 10/28/2007 and 10/29/2007

10/28
Jack and the Beanstalk, continued continued continued continued

Look!
This is my message bean now 1

[pic]

He's growing well (^_^)v

Seriously, how much longer is it until this thing is full-grown... (LOL)

Sometimes, when I get home from work, his leaves are withering.

When I hurry up and give him water

In less than five minutes

Hey hey
Holy cow! Amazing!

In the blink of an eye, he's back to normal!

He's easy to understand (*^.^*)

It's going to be getting cold, but he doesn't seem to care.

I've already known him for more than half a year.

I want him to keep growing stronger and stronger.

Goodnight.

Notes:
1 This is a plant that Endoh received as a present. He's talked about it several times. It keeps growing bigger and bigger and it now is devouring his window. Between the monster plant and the typhoon with strange properties, it kind of sounds like Endoh-san is living in a science fiction anime...

10/29
(Continued) Let's play air guitar!

Today, when I went to my office,

[pic]

The new "Rock Tamashii" had arrived. 1

In this one, "Rock Tamashii Greatest Hits VII,"

I sang The Beatles's "Getback" and The Rolling Stones's "Jumpin' Jack Flash."

If you're interested, definitely give it a try!

But...hey you, you sad, hesitating person!

It's okay!

With this "Rock Tamashii VII," it's easy!

Just shake this "Rock Tamashii" around like crazy while my song plays! (LOL)

From now on, you're a superstar too!

Please consider it! (^_^)v 2

Goodnight.

Notes:
1 "Rock Tamashii" is this game thing that plays music you're supposed to hold it and play air guitar...I don't get it. But Endoh sings some of the songs for it.
2 "4649" can be read "よろしく" ("yoroshiku"), which basically means "please be nice" but is difficult to translate to English while still sounding natural.

No comments: