Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 10/25/2007 and 10/26/2007

10/25, 12:15

Lost Child (LOL)

[pic]
I'm heading off to the studio for today's JAM Project recording. But, since my car recently entered the hospital (LOL), today I'm taking the bus. I'm waiting~! But for today's studio, I have to take a connecting bus. Where's the next bus stop??? Eh, it's okay. I'll just get on one randomly. Ha ha ha. o(^_^)o

10/25, 21:21

"Shuraba de shuraba!" 1

[pic]
I'm in the middle of the JAM Project recording. The show is "朱羅姫."2 I wrote the song. Makkun 3 wrote the lyrics. Also, I guess I'm supposed to do the arrangement? Whaaaat? Is that gonna turn out all right, if you do it? ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏ That's what you're thinking, right? ( ̄ヘ ̄)凸 4 Well, when they said, "Go ahead and try it," I was the most surprised person. (LOL) But, I was told that they wanted a chaotic arrangement like Lazy 5 has. Ohhhh, that's why they picked me! That makes sense. Hey, wait a minute! (LOL) Well, I'm off to do my best at eating my yakiniku bento! 6


Notes:
1 "Vermillion princesses lined up at the scene of the carnage"?
2 ???
3 Who is this?
4 I love this smiley!
5 The band Kageyama debuted with
6 Grilled meat boxed lunch

10/26, 00:53

In the middle of the night....

[pic]
Recording the chorus!
I just fell asleep! (●´∀`●)/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow! Good job Elsa
I always read JAM members diary, i understand only 60%, my Japanese is not good as your to translate hehehe, from now i'll check your blog everyday to read the kage-chan no "himitsu" nikki.

see you in msn

human_wreckage said...

Thank you! It's good to know that somebody is reading this! 頑張ります!