Thursday, December 6, 2007

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 11/8/2007, 11/10/2007, 11/12/2007

11/08
my friend

I'm "Ecchi"

[pic]

This is "Ucchi"

Yesterday, on the way home from work, I went to Asagaya, where I promised that I would go to Ucchi's live.

Ucchi, good work! Your "air drum" (LOL) was cool.

I hadn't been to Asagaya in a long time.

I used to go hang out in Asagaya a lot because my friend lived there.

These past few years we've both been so busy that we haven't been able to see each other.

We talked on the phone sometimes but that's it.

He's from Myanmar.

All of a sudden, I can't contact him anymore.

I'm worried...

I met him 10 years ago.

He loves Japan, and he loves my songs, and he's a nice guy who always cheers me on.

I'm really worried...

Maybe it's a coincidence, but didn't a Japanese journalist get killed in a demonstration in Myanmar? After that happened, we completely lost content...

What happened?!

I hope nothing happened to him.

Please be okay.

Please be smiling.

Goodnight.

11/10
Singin' in the Rain

Rain

[pic]

all day...

On rainy days, I have no energy.

Even my thinking tends to be negative.

On those days, I always think about "Singin' in the Rain."

Then, I somehow feel better.

It's fun.

Even though it's raining, I want to go outside and dance.

But I don't dance.

...because I can't dance. (>_<)

If I could dance, it'd probably feel good...

Goodnight.

11/12
Office love

Christmas

[pic]

arrangements.

When I went to my office, I found that the songstress Aki Misato-chan had bought Christmas decorations for me and put them on the glass.

Thank you, Misato-chan!

It's already that time, isn't it...

Ah! Incidentally, the one intruding in the picture is the hard-core shopper Hatake-san (LOL). What's she doing? (^_^;)

Last year, Misato-chan decorated for Christmas too.

Hmm, it's like office love...

But it looks like my staff lost last year's decorations somewhere. (>_<)

It's unthinkable, isn't it? (>_<)

Misato-chan has just came back from America and brought me a souvenir.

[pic]

Thank you!

It sounded like a fulfilling trip.

I see big promise in that little girl. (^_^)

I'll take care of the souvenir!

[pic]

Goodnight.

No comments: