Friday, December 14, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12/1/2007, 12/2/2007

12/1
9:44
So. (^▽^)V

Starting now, I'm going on my last journey of the year.

Well, it's not much of a journey...I'm going to Osaka...but anyways. (LOL)

But, yeah. I'm happy.

Seeing how the place I was born has changed is

sometimes happy, sometimes lonely...

This is a journey, after all. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

Tonight's acoustic. Then tomorrow is the event live with Aniki and Nee-san. It'll be a good trip. (^▽^)V

12/1
14:15
MY SWEET HOME!

[pic]

Osakaaaaa! Osakaaaaa! Rainy Kitashinchi! Wait for me, Koi-san! (T_T)

Well, I've arrived in Osaka. It's warm! \(‾o‾)/

Midousuji's gingko trees are beautiful! Take a deep breath...

Mmmm...gah...gah...

They stink! by Hachirou Oka

12/1
17:43
I'm going!

[pic]

I sing at 6:00! \(‾o‾)/ There's tomorrow too, but tonight is the last solo of the year!

This year I had my 30th anniversary, and the people of Kansai are taking such good care of me, so in return, I'm going to sing! \(~o~)/

12/1
21:46
Yep

[pic]

That's pretty much what I did! (LOL) Alright! It felt good!

Ah, but I still have to do tomorrow. (LOL) I feel like I've made a connection. \(~o~)/ Thank you, my Osaka.

12/2
10:40
Mom's...

[pic]

homemade cooking! Peeled yam juice (I like the juice) and beef tendon and daikon radish stew. I love them both. \(~o~)/ It's been 30 years since I left home. But, this is the taste of home.

Don't they say "As the boy, so the man"? \(‾o‾)/

12/2
15:11
Isn't it great?

[pic]

I'm home, Matsubarashi Bunkakaikan! The weather is clear, of course! (LOL) So, yesterday, at the live, a fan who is a student of Kageyama (LOL) gave me the an up-to-date file of all of my songs! \(~o~)/

Wha-wha-what? It's almost 800 songs.

Isn't it amazing, isn't it great? \(‾o‾)/

I'm shooting for Aniki's 1,000 songs! (LOL)

12/2
16:10
Um...

[pic]

I'm not one of the "big 3," am I? (LOL)

12/2
18:31
It's started! \(‾o‾)/

[pic]

The Big 3 Anison Live has begun! \(‾o‾)

The audience is huge. \(‾o‾)/

12/2
20:53
It's over! \(‾o‾)/

[pic]

It ended with no problems. \(‾o‾)/ Aniki and Nee-san returned to Tokyo in high spirits! \(‾o‾)/

I played a good acoustic set today too! In this big hall, it sounded good! Awesome! \(‾o‾)/

No comments: