Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 12/3/2007, 12/4/2007, 12/6/2007

12/3
10:49
Mom's...continued

[pic]

Vegetable rape! Σ( ̄□ ̄;)

If I ate this many vegetables every day, I'd turn into a donkey...

Aah, I'm thankful for my parents' love! \(‾o‾)/

12/3
14:43
Tea tea tea!

[pic]

Today I'm a guest at an event at the music school that my friend is the principal of! \(‾o‾)/ But on the way to the auditorium I went shopping at the subway station in Takashimaya. I always say, "This place's Ariyamakanesen tea is one of a kind!" So I bought some at a tea shop called Natsume. \(‾o‾)/

It's 2000 yen for a hundred grams! It's a little bit of luxury! \(‾o‾)/

12/3
16:25
Naniwa's face 1 \(‾o‾)/

[pic]

Strolling in Osaka
Strolling alone
Strolling after a long time

Ha ha...I stole it from Makkun. Osaka's face...

For some reason, I feel like I understand it. (LOL)

Now that I think about it, everyone looks like Makkun...not really! (LOL)

Notes:
1 Naniwa is an old name for Osaka.

12/4
10:37
Osaka Jiyuugakuintandai

Because my pal Touhon-chan, who is Higuchi-san's apprentice and also did Shimokitazawa's "city summer" part-time job, asked me to, I did a talk and mini-live at Osaka Jiyuugakuintandai, where Touhon-chan is the principal.

[pic]

The place was "Ruiido" in Osaka. No, for those who know what I'm talking about, I spent the first half of my 20's at a place called "Ruiido," but "Ruiido" in Shinjuku was taken over a number of time, so the staff that I knew 25 years ago weren't there. (LOL) But, I was happy to hear one female member of the staff say "I went to Yamatogawa High School too." (^▽^)V

Well, this week is pretty critical. Saying that everything for JAM Project next year is based on today and tomorrow's Airblanca is not an exaggeration. I'm serious, really, I'm serious. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

But, while that pressure is closing in, I'll strive bravely.

Ahh, I'm tired...I want to go to a spa, and drink, and become a useless human being! (LOL)

Don't call me stupid! Hustle, hustle. ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ

12/6
17:40
Honestly...

Basically, I've had blog-block... ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

I've been sitting in the chair in the studio for so long that I think my butt is about to grow roots.

Hmm...maybe it's because I'm going through an emotionally sensitive time. Or maybe it's because blood is about to come out of me. (LOL)

I want everything to turn out the way I want!

But I'm calm. (^▽^)V

Even though elsewhere, children are dying of hunger every day.

Even though there are many children who drink water from ponds full of E. coli, and food becomes inedible because of the flies that surround it.

Thinking about that makes me sad. I'm a "No Border" person.

I'm going to write happy songs, too! (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

No comments: