Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 11/22/2007 and 11/23/2007

11/22
Kushii's live

Akira Kushida's solo live,

[pic]

"Soul Engine"'s, party.

I'm going to be a guest at Kushida-san's live on November 25 (Sunday).

I'm so happy!

It's been six or seven years since Kushida-san has had a solo live.

So, he's really enthusiastic!

To be asked to be a guest in such a commemorative live is an incredible honor.

On top of that, he said "It might be a bother, but I want you to sing a lot!"

What? Really? If it's alright with you... (^_^;)

I thought I would sing one or two songs, but it looks like I'm going to get to sing more than that...

Thanks!!

It looks like it'll be a fun and passionate live.

I'm really looking forward to it!

Everyone, please, come play with us! (^_^)v

Goodnight

11/23
A can B

Akkanbe... 1

[pic]

do you know where that word comes from?

Sounds like it comes from "red eyes," "aka me"...

It's Japanese.

Anyays, there's a song in a commercial that goes, "Akkanbe, akkanbe, akkanbe...", right?

Am I the only one who keeps humming that song and can't get it out of my head?

Well, tomorrow I'm going to Nagoya.

The Nagoya branch of the Mandorake store is opening, so I'm going to do a "Live and Talk Show."

I'm singing! And I'm talking! (LOL)

Everyone who's coming, let's have fun! (^_^)v

I wonder if tomorrow will be cold too...

Please dress warmly so you don't catch cold!

So!

Goodnight.

Notes:
1 This is the Japanese word for "blowing a raspberry," or doing the Japanese equivalent of pulling down one eyelid and sticking your tongue out.

No comments: