Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 11/21/2007, 11/24/2007, 11/25/2007, 11/28/2007, 11/29/2007

11/21
Nostalgic...

[pic]

Yesterday was rehearsal for the 24th. I chased my dreams in this place, starting from when I made my demo tape 22 years ago. There are so many memories left in this place.

From that time I have been indebted to Matsutani-san. His face still hasn't changed, and he still works as hard as ever.

And now, in this place, there are all of these young people working. Ooh...such passion. Everyone, please support me at my show!

11/24
In the middle of the show...

[pic]

Meguro Live Station is on fire...

11/25
Viva! Anison...

[pic]

At yesterday's anison event, young people covered JAM's "Rocks" and Lapis's Guilty Gear song (LOL), which even the original singers haven't performed. Thank you! I haven't sent my pictures in to the performers' photograph collection yet... (LOL)

11/28
Solid Vox's...

...year-end event meeting. Thanks to you, more people are going to come to this year's Christmas party than in previous years. We're going to think of ways to entertain people who come because we want you to have fun, so please look forward to it.

11/29
Sailor uniforms and JAM's old men...

[pic]

Yesterday was JAM"s secret...well, as usual...we can't really say that this time. 1 (LOL) I was surprised...for details, see the official site. (LOL)

I didn't think it was possible to sing this song...I've sung it many times in karaoke, but it was really difficult. We couldn't really get the feeling of that unique melody curve. ( ̄▽ ̄;)

But we did it! JAM's heat and depth with a playful side...

Ah, it was fun...

Nii-san, good work today...

Notes:
1 JAM Project covered "Motteke!! Sailor Fuku" from the anime Lucky Star, and I guess they meant to keep it secret, but the secret was let out on their sites bulletin board. You can hear the song here. Here's the original for comparison.

No comments: