Monday, December 31, 2007

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 12/5/2007, 12/6/2007, 12/7/2007, 12/8/2007

12/5
Solo....

[pic]

Yesterday was my solo live rehearsal. You must be thinking, "What? Already?" Well, that's because of these busy young people. (LOL) Trying to adjust December's schedule was... ( ̄▽ ̄;) So it's been pretty chaotic. I also finished the main part of last month's new song. Anyway, this is this year's final solo live. Everyone, wish me good health.

Also, Animetic Land's Kuma-chan came to the rehearsal studio for research.

So the issue released on December 12 will have Hiroshi Kitadani and all of the Dani's!

We pretended to be energetic so she wouldn't see how tired we were, and weren't afraid to use bad words. (LOL) Typical youth! That's my Dani's....oh ho ho.

12/6
No alcohol allowed for a week...

Yesterday, I finally got to go to the hospital, but there were so many people that I had to wait for more than 2 hours. (;´ー`)┌ 

But it was worth it. I don't know whether it was the doctor or the great medicine (LOL), but I was able to eat normally for the first time in five days. Everyone, I'm sorry that I made you worry. I'm looking forward to my recovery.

Meanwhile, I went to the studio in the evening, to do a secret secret for a secret (LOL) Mixdown. I saw Kohno-san for the first time in a long time. I saw Hige too, and he was dressed even better than usual. He spends a lot of time working on his appearance, and he's looking like a fashionable old man! (LOL) Why? So he could see me at this mix? Hee hee hee! This is not that song! The lyrics, the music, and the singing are all by "Hiroshi Kitadani." Until I can tell you more about it, wait for it!

Tonight is the @Tunes broadcast. Tomorrow I'm going to Nagoya.

12/7
That reminds me! A few days ago...

[pic]

I recorded a net radio show.

"Momoi," Haruko Momoi-chan's, net radio "The Rise and Fall of the Filn Empire" corner.

http://www.filnradio.net

It'll be up on December 20.

12/8
I'm allowed to have alcohol! (LOL)


[pic]

Yesterday I went to campaign in Nagoya with 4 of JAM's 6 members. It started with the NHK live broadcast, and ended with Toukai Radio's live performance, and there was miso stew time, and we were celebrities. (LOL) And we got in a tea break. We worked hard on the campaign.

When we go back there next year on February 11, I hope that the whether is as nice as it was yesterday. I hope I can meet the people in the Toukai region again.

And on the shinkansen on the way back, I finally drank alcohol again....ahhhh.....great. (LOL)

No comments: