Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 11/6/2007, 11/7/2007, 11/8/2007

11/6
I'm okay! (LOL)

[pic]

I'm sorry I worried you! This weekend's deadline for the JAM song and this month's new song for the solo live...and writing lyrics that are still a secret (LOL)...I'm busy with all kinds of things lately.

Today was coverage for Anison Magazine. Even though it was a 3-4 page special feature, I talked for about 12 pages (HA HA). In the middle of the interview, I started to think, "Ah! Do I talk too much?" a little bit...(LOL)

But I'm glad I could say everything I wanted to say. I'm also glad that I could look back objectively on what "Hiroshi Kitadani" has been like until now.

Can I finish all this stuff up neatly? (LOL) It'll all be released during the first 10 days of December. You'll understand everything if you read Anison Magazine. Everyone, look forward to it by all means!

And tomorrow is rehearsal for the solo live.

11/7
I'm coming, I'm riding it...

[pic]

...by Miho Nakayama (LOL)
This is Hideki-kun, his generation doesn't know that song...

Today was rehearsal for my solo live, "Explosion." I tried out many many many things that I've been wanting to try with the acoustic.

I have a feeling that it's gonna be a lot of fun. Of course, once in awhile (LOL) there's gonna be the sound of an explosion. It feels really awesome, maybe. Ahhh...maybe I'm getting old, too. (LOL)

For now, I think you're going to be able to see a "Hiroshi Kitadani" that couldn't be seen until now.

It's OK to expect things from me! Anyway, let's make the 17th awesome.

11/8
I can't sleep (;´ー`)┌...


[pic]

That is, lately, even when I drink heavily before bed, I usually wake up 3 or 4 hours later. Then I think about all kinds of things, like "I have to do this and that," and then I really want to get to work. (LOL) Then I really can't sleep. (;´ー`)┌

Ah....on TV right now, Mino-san is laughing...

So, about this month's new song...I still haven't finished it (;´ー`)┌ I've been thinking, I want to make a love song that warms the winter night sky and the body and the mind like sweeeeet hot cocoa...

So! I'm making a collection of everyone's stories of sweeeeeet romance. Yawwwwwn ( ̄□ヾ) I'm sleepy.

No comments: