Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 11/2/2007 and 11/3/2007

11/2
It came!

Finally my new Mac came.

But it's going to be difficult from now on. I have to set a whole bunch of preferences, and I'm terrible at it. I don't read instructions. I just do it right the first time, I don't practice (LOL)

The deadline for JAM's new song is near, so I still need Mr. Mac to do his best digital performance for me!

So, yesterday was the solo live rehearsal. The acoustic was good. Because it wasn't loud. (ha ha) But the title is "Explosion"...are we really going to end it with the acoustic?

And today I'm going to the first school festival.

11/3
School Festival

It brings back good memories, campus life... (HA HA)

Honestly, I never really participated in a school festival. In those days, I went to Joukyou Douji University for the purpose of seeing Seikima II 1, and then I was debuting with Lapis 2, I think...

However, I was surprised when I saw the stage in this gymnasium! "I-i-i-i-it's huuuuuuuge!" And the ceiling, "I-i-i-i-i-it's hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!" And the acoustics and the lighting, "A-a-a-a-a-awwwwwwwesome!"

And then the show finally started, and the audience's passion was "Aaaaaaaaaaaawesome!" Their dancing and their singing and their glowstick-waving (LOL) 3 songs wasn't enough. Let me sing more! (LOL)

The young members of the executive committee also really loved anison. They were good kids.

Thank you for a fun day. Today I was uncharacteristically late. Everybody, I'm sorry for inconveniencing you. Also, good job today.

It took me 3 hours to get there and one hour to get back. I can't read Tokyo's subway maps...

Notes:
1 Apparently it's a band.
2 Kitadani's band, Lapis Lazuli.

No comments: