Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update, 11/2/2007 and 11/3/2007

Sorry for the delay! I know I'm not caught up with Kageyama yet! I hope he doesn't do any more nine-post days before I can catch up! :) -Elsa

11/2 16:13
These guys!

[pic]

They're addicted to their cell phones! ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ 2 more hours until showtime! So long...( ̄〜 ̄;) (LOL)

11/2 17:29
Soon (●´∀`●)/

[pic]

Showtime! Today, Momoi and Minami-chan are with us too! Hey hey hey! ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ

11/2 20:25
\(‾o‾)/

[pic]

It's over \(‾o‾)/

School festivals are strangely liberating...

I'll work hard tomorrow too! ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ

11/2 21:42
Oh!

[pic]

Finally, Shibuya! Wherever I go, I'm always relieved when I get back to this neighborhood! Good work today! So everybody, let's be loud and "let's drink beer!" 1

Notes:
1 This is in English in Kageyama's diary.

11/2 22:01
Gah ha ha

[pic]

Glowing amber!
An hour of bliss!
I'm grateful to everybody!

11/2 22:17
Mwa ha ha

[pic]

A deep garnet color.
Glowing with bliss.
Yep, mandom! 1

Notes:
1 As in, "the state of being a man."

11/2 22:34
Superb!

[pic]

The ultimate pizza, the cuatro frommage! Put honey on a grilled pizza with 4 kinds of cheese and eat it!
A moment of bliss!

11/2 22:48
Re re re! 1

Notes:
1 I get a 404 error when I try to view this diary! So, no translation. Let me know if it comes back up. I'm kind of curious to see what it says, because Kageyama must've been pretty drunk when he wrote it.

11/3 13:27
Autumn's who?

[pic]

I'm back. Right now is the break after rehearsal at Tsunadama's Nichidaiseisankougakubu! (●´∀`●)/ Today we're in Hanno, so I feel good. \(~o~)/

11/3 18:31
A capella!

[pic]

Nichidaiseisankougakubu's school festival live, "Beautiful Fever" 1, passionately ended! ヾ(=^▽^=)ノ I did a session with Minori Mehara and Minen (?) Yume, and I sang a song with the two of them a capella during an surprise encore. It was a live I won't forget! Oh yeah, on a personal note, during the climax of "Shanpuu Ouji," even though it was the first time they heard it, the audience did the "daisuki" call and response! It made me happy, senor! \(‾o‾)/

Notes:
1 I think this is a pun. The kanji are "美熱" (beauty+hot) instead of "微熱" (fever).

No comments: