Friday, November 2, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 11/1/2007 and 11/2/2007

11/1
Full days

Well, right now, I'm starting work on "No Border."

All that's decided on is the title. What we should write in that blank "file" is all based on our whims.

I told the members of the JAM Project the same thing.

We didn't discuss the kind of sound we're aiming for like we usually do.

It's free. All free. Completely blank. (LOL)

Also, the "Wai Wai World Seamall" album arrived.

[pic]

It's not for sale, but as always, I worked hard to have this package sent to my home. You can really feel the emotions that went into the songwriting and recording. It makes me happy.

One more thing: the fanclub renewal record, a cell phone cleaner.

[pic]

It's cute, isn't it? (^▽^)V

Well, tomorrow and the next day are the school festival circuit again. Tomorrow is Bunkyou University. It seems like it'd be in Bunkyouku, but the campus we're performing at is in Koshitani.

Endoh, Dani, Momoi, and Minami-chan are performing too.

I'm really happy that I could have my voice heard at so many universities this year.

So, I'm going to try my best to live up to everyone's expectations. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

11/2
We're here, Koshitani!

[pic]

In an almost-scrap Mercedes Benki (LOL), we're going to Bunkyou University's school festival! \(~o~)/ There's a lot of traffic. ( ̄~ ̄;)

No comments: