Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 11/15/2007, 11/17/2007, 11/18/2007

11/15
Adult Shimokita

Yesterday, for a gathering, I went to Shimokita, of course on foot. (^▽^)V

Yamaken-san is two years old than I am. 1

From his lifestyle and his fashion, I think he's pretty adult. In the same town, separate places are completely different from one another.

There's this coffee shop: Shimokita has this kind of thing?

[pic]

I felt like drinking good coffee for the first time in a long time. (^▽^)V

However, in Shindaikita, the nightlife is festive. We went to Yamaken-san's favorite bar last. Ahh, Shimokita has this kind of calm bar...

[pic]

Like me, Yamaken-san was relaxed. Around Yamaken-san, time seems to slow down. Maybe this is what an "adult" is...

Yamaken-san is the person who is responsible for giving me my current life.

"Cha-la Head Cha-la." Since the time I was making demos, I knew this song.

So I know it better than anybody. The words and arrangement are amazing.

The one person who gave that melody that arrangement way back then was definitely Yamaken-san, I think.

Since then, I've been in this world for almost 20 years, but I've never felt the kind amazement that I felt the first time I heard that song even once.

The same applies to Yukinojoh Mori-san's lyrics. 2 I was so surprised that my heart seemed to be torn out. (LOL)

He's a person whose head is full of amazing ideas. But he's a normal adult. It's cool. (^▽^)V

Also, today was the JAM Project trackdown. It was the track that I arranged and young musicians recorded. I do what I want to do.

I eat what I want to eat.

I'm going to climb the mountains that I want to climb. ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ

[pic]

Notes:
1 This is Kenji Yamamoto, who arranged "Cha-la Head Cha-la."
2 The lyrics of "Cha-la Head Cha-la."

11/17
Fighting spirit! (^▽^)V

Since yesterday, I've been in bed with a cold.

Since I slept so much, my fever is down, so I'm going now to sing at Kourakuen.

As usual, I can't have other people do this job for me.

I'm going to force out one round of fighting spirit. Ψ( ̄∀ ̄)Ψ Mwa ha ha.

[pic]

11/18
Strange energy (LOL)


Because I got sick and then got better just three days ago (LOL), singing was kind of a weird feeling.

[pic]

I wasn't exhausted or in pain or anything, but it was kind of a slow feeling. "Ah...now....I'm....singing....singing..." like that. (LOL)

[pic]

But when I got sick like this, I realized that since no one can substitute for me on this job, I had better be careful of my health. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

[pic]

Also, I was lucky that it didn't affect my throat. Last November, I caught a cold that started with a cough and continued into my head through April. It was terrible....so I've been nervous lately. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

Well well, today I'm getting up early, and I'm going to a school festival in Atsuki. It's me and my colleagues, and also Momoi and Chihii. (^▽^)V

No comments: