Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - 1/16/2008, 1/17/2008

1/16
First broadcast of the year

"Umasugi Wave"

[pic]

recording.

This show has been on for one year, thanks to you.

I'm shy, but I've finally gotten used to it.

...Took long enough!

But I'm really grateful to my co-stars Sugita-kun and Aizawa-san.

Good thing they're good people. (LOL)

[pic]

Sponsors, staff and members, Kami-sama who always rushes to help us even though he's busy, and the listeners, please support "Umasugi WAVE" in its second year. <(__)>

Anyway, after the radio recording, I went to Lantis's New Year's Party.

Our precious demon, Matsuu's, skirt was like this.

[pic]

(LOL)

Look! You did something you never do and made it snow!

Goodnight!

1/17
JAM rehearsal

Today too

[pic]

I sang a lot. (^・^)/

The more I rehearse, the greedier I get.

Once I've taken care of one task, I can see the next one.

That just keeps repeating.

Up until now, I've gotten into a lot of things besides music.

And I felt like I could get those things done by myself.

Music is the only thing that I can't comprehend, even now, no matter how much I do it.

I can't find the answers.

There's no end.

If I could understand it by myself, I might have quit singing a long time ago.

But, my singing ability still has a long way to go.

But it's okay if I keep singing. (^_^)v

I'm grateful that I can sing songs I love!

Today was our engineer Kondoh-chan's birthday. I owe a lot to her both solo and with JAM.

[pic]

Happy birthday!

She always spends so much time on details that she cuts into her sleeping time. Thank you so much.

We still depend on you.

Please support us! (^o^)/

Goodnight.

No comments: