Friday, February 8, 2008

Hironobu Kageyama Diary Update - 1/7/2008, 1/9/2008

1/7
10:56
New resolution!

Work began for both Solid Vox and Lantis!! (^▽^)V

Frankly, there's no chance to completely change your outlook except for the end of the year. People choose their own themes, and set out on a new path.

And you don't have to tell anybody that. It's okay to keep your resolution to yourself.

When I turned 40, I said a lot of things that made it seem like I was certain, but honestly, facing my 47th year, I'm really anxious.

But, because I'm anxious...because it's scary...I'll do my best.

Aniki, congratulations for yesterday. (^▽^)V

[pic]

1/9
1:27
Osamu pot (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

My usual tea urn. Every day, I polish it really well. (LOL)

After I pour the tea, while the pot is still hot, I polish it al over with its own cloth.

They say that if you do that, its shine and personality will gradually appear. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

[pic]

The things that I like are all things that you have to take the time to polish. The main one is my guitars. (^▽^)V

In the middle of writing songs, while I'm watching a movie, I carefully polish them. (LOL) Then, while I'm polishing them, I grow more and more attached to them and they look beautiful, so I can't stop. That's what happens. (〃⌒ー⌒〃)

Today at Aoyama Studio, I recorded the full-size version of the famous commercial song that I sang last year.

They're apparently going to make a CD to use as a present for the viewers. Yayyyyy ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ

1/9
16:42
This is organization??? (LOL)

Today, cupboards came for Airblanca Studio's kitchen. This is because, since everyone's giving me presents, I have nowhere to put Chinese tea and tea utensils anymore. (^▽^)V

[pic]

In its place, I put the CD rack in the closet...what in the world is my job? (LOL)

But, because of this, starting tomorrow I can have full-blown "meditation style" tea! Hooray ヽ( ̄▼ ̄*)ノ

[pic]

Whew...but, organizing by myself makes me tired. So even though I have so much to do, I've completed about a half-day's worth of work.

Agh, I still have to go to the broadcasting center. If I skip it, they'll get mad at me. ┓( ̄∇ ̄;)┏

No comments: