Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hiroshi Kitadani Diary Update - 1/16/2008, 1/17/2008

1/16
New Year's party...

[pic]

Today is Lantis's New Year's Party. The concert hall is bigger than usual...so the number of people who came has multiplied! d(^0^)b Isn't it great?

With that huge of a party, everyone gets into the toasts. I did one with JAM.

In 2008, with the strength I get from everyone, I'm going to make the great music you want.

The picture is a person I met who is from Yamaguchi prefecture.

I can't rotate the picture... (;_;)

1/17
Oh! I don't have a good towel...(LOL)

[pic]

Today was the second day of JAM rehearsal. We finally ran through all of the songs.

The drummer, Hideki, seemed a little nervous, since he's the youngest.

But his natural good nature gradually appeared...from now on, his natural spontaneous personality is probably going to burst now. (LOL)

In the middle was Hideki's roadie, Hiroshi Gokurou-san.

Why? I can't edit this JPG... (;´ー`)┌

No comments: