Thursday, March 5, 2009

Masaaki Endoh Diary Entry - March 5, 2009


Mitchell and

[pic]

Pocky

We're recording the opening theme for the anime Shin Mazinger Shōgeki! Z-Hen, which starts in April.

It's Lazy's famous song, "Kanjite Night"

"Kanjite Knight" is being remade by
ULTIMATE LAZY for MAZINGER
(Lazy and Tamio Okuda, Saito Kazuyoshi, JAM Project)

JAM Project is supporting them, so I went to the recording

This song is so sexy, it's great

I heard this song a long time ago, and it was like I was recording it, but I was actually part of the support, so it was kind of a strange feeling

It was fun

I'm waiting for the broadcast and for the day it goes on sale to see how it turned out

I ask you to do the same

Goodnight

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet! Thx. It's been a while since you've updated, Elsa