Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Masaaki Endoh Diary Update - August 5, 2008

AB

It's too late now but

[pic]

I'm AB-type but so what?

There was a book I wanted, so I went to the bookstore

then, suddenly, for no reason, I bought this one.

"AB Type: Your Instruction Manual"

Huh...

"Vague"

Well, yeah, I can't even understand myself...

"A Neat Freak Even in Strange Places"

Well, I do hear that a lot...

"An Aura That Comes Into Your Heart With Shoes On Comes Out in Your Smile"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Well, don't come in... (LOL)

But, I don't know how I feel about telling someone's personality with just their blood type...

Well, some things definitely match me though... (・_・)

Maybe it's better to just analyze yourself.

Um...

"A Derailed Life"

Well...hey, leave me alone (>_<)

Well, tomorrow we're going to America!

Goodnight

No comments: